Come Join the Fun at Fairfax Pool!
Fairfax Swimming Pool Offers Summer Fun for Everyone
The main pool features:
Our separate, gated wading pool with beach entry and a water feature is a hit with the little ones (and their parents).
Members also have access to a grassy, shady picnic area as well as a recently renovated bathhouse, and may reserve the gazebo for parties.
Fairfax Swimming Pool is home to the Fairfax Frogs swim and dive teams, where participants are encouraged to have fun while developing a love for their sport and working as part of a team.
Social activities are held throughout the summer for members of all ages.
Fairfax Swimming Pool welcomes new members from any geographic location.
2020 Operating Plan
Covid-19 has required the Fairfax Swimming Pool to operate a bit differently this year. Learn more about the Board of Directors-approved 2020 Operating Plan for Phase 1, 2, and 3.
Click here to review the plan and download a copy. REVISED 6/28/20
Here are the highlights:
1. Fairfax Swimming Pool plans to open on Saturday, June 13, in Phase 1 or Phase 2, in compliance with the Governor’s “Forward Virginia Blueprint.”
2. Invoices for the full, discounted dues will be emailed by June 6.
3.Stockholding members who are uncomfortable using a community pool or, have an underlying health condition preventing them from using the pool, have the option to pay a $100 operating fee to maintain their membership. Instructions on how to participate in this option will be included in the June 6 invoice email. (See MEMBER DUES AND REFUNDS in the operating plan for details regarding this option)
4. Stockholding members who have paid the full, non-discounted dues and want to participate in the $100 operating fee option must email their request to the Membership Committee at FSP_Membership@fairfaxpool.com by June 6. (See MEMBER DUES AND REFUNDS in the operating plan for details regarding this option)
5. There is a new entrance and exit system for the pool. Changing and showering will not be permitted in the bathhouse.
6. There will be no pool furniture, no rental of the gazebo, no use of picnic facilities, and other limitations in all phases.
7. There will be a SignUpGenius system for Phase 1 and Phase 2. More information will be sent later.
6. Everyone entering the pool property will be required to sign a waiver of liability.
9. Social distancing is required.
10. When not swimming, masks will be required when social distancing is not possible.
These are just the highlights. There is much, much more in the plan. We strongly encourage you to read it.